Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Curly Girl's Nightmare...

So I wake at 7:00 am this morning with the intention of washing my hair... Like I said yesterday I have more than neglected this responsibility.  If you are an experienced curly you know that this is affecting my curl pattern in the worst way.  (My hair will not curl and feels stiff even when it's wet....)  Now back to my story, I go into the bathroom to make sure I had all of my hair washing products and something VITAL is missing.... MY SHOWER COMB!!!  As someone who lives with my best friend I knew that she had to be the culprit.... So I knock on her door and ask if she's seen my comb.... A few silent seconds go by and she opens the door with the look in her eye of a little girl who knew she was about to get in trouble and she says these fatal words.... "I took it to my parents house and I left it there". AHHHHH, What do you mean??? I was standing in her door way,  hair tangled, dry, and stiff and she took my shower come out the shower, into her car, and on a field trip..... 


Needless to say I am wearing the same style as the last few days for the most part (I made a small modification by only doing one flat twist with a side part).  But it looks old.... smh.


Lesson:   IT IS NEVER OKAY TO BE WITH OUT YOUR DE-TANGLER!!!!

Stay Tuned for a product purchase.  I think I'm ready to buy the Quidad Double Detangler....


I AM NATURALLY INSPIRED

No comments:

Post a Comment